“At Agora Portals pupils are not just names on a list, we all see that the teachers care about every one of us. Many of my classmates have different abilities or are involved in professional sports or music, and despite this, classes and exams are adapted to fit their needs without this being a problem, which shows that they want to get the very best out of us. The best thing about Agora Portals is how they motivate all pupils in every way.”
“As a NACE student at Agora Portals, I feel proud to belong to such an international community. The staff team is always there for us; a group of kind and active professionals who noticeably worry about our welfare and academic performance. I feel that, in my time at Agora Portals, I’ve grown not only in my learning abilities, but also as a human being. To me, the opportunities such a complete education brings about are endless. I believe that studying at this school has granted me amazing possibilities for my future.”
“One of the great benefits of this school is the international student population. Not only do you hear around five different languages every day in class, but you are also enriched culturally. It’s like visiting the globe without stepping outside my classroom! However, what makes this school special is the close-knit environment. You can easily get to know all the people in your year and the year below. Everyone is very open and friendly, and events such as “Sports Day”, the “Summer Ball” or “The Houses” help unite the school as one big family.”
AGORA PORTALS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL: WE EDUCATE CITIZENS FOR THE GLOBAL WORLD
Pupils of Agora International School are at the heart of all school activity. Our objective as educators is to boost their abilities to the maximum while assisting them in their academic and personal development.
At Agora Portals we offer a wide variety of activities which complement our students’ education in diverse fields. Our aim is for our pupils to have broad knowledge and be able to explore different fields which awaken their interest. We want all our pupils to succeed in the future, whatever they choose to do professionally, and most importantly, we want to make sure that they are prepared to be whatever they want to be.
Factors we take into account at Agora Portals International School
- We take into account every pupil’s individual needs and adapt to their pace of learning. When a pupil shows difficulty, they receive personalised attention through support programmes. We want to stimulate and motivate them so that, bit by bit, they will effectively develop their sense of self-improvement.
- All pupils at Agora Portals International School can participate in extracurricular activities.
- Our Plan of Studies includes our language school, music, art and sporting activities. We offer our pupils the chance to try new experiences while they develop an alternative form of self-expression.
- The atmosphere at school is international, and plurilingualism is part of our pupils’ day-to-day lives. This enables them to gain a good command of different languages, to learn about other cultures and to develop values such as respect and tolerance while they approach the world in a creative way.
- Pupils develop creative thought throughout the different educational stages and learn to think independently with the support of new technologies, which offers them an alternative way to analyse information.
We boost community values through group activities. They form part of the community and learn the value of responsibility that this entails.